- questions relating to gossip-related news or questions of the “is it true that ________” nature will most likely be ignored if sent anonymously; a general word of advice when reading gossip sites or “news” articles: don’t believe everything you read!
- if you have a gif request you are more than welcome to ask, but please be as specific as you can (e.g. a specific scene from a movie/interview); vague requests such as “more jack sparrow gifs” or “more 21 jump street gifs” will not be answered as quickly as a specific request will
1. How do you make your gifs?
I use KMPlayer for screen capture and then Photoshop CS5 for colouring. Click here for a tutorial that explains all the steps involved.
2. What PSD’s do you use for your edits?
I don’t make my own PSD’s, but you can search for them using the PSD tag here on tumblr. Some of my favourite PSD blogs are: lovecolorings, drunkandcoloring, & fuckyeahresources.
3. Where do you get your pictures from?
4. Where do you get your screencaps from?
From the above sites, or sometimes I take them myself from Blu-Ray DVD’s.
5. How do I get multiple random sidebar images?
Take a look at this tutorial.
6. Do you do promos?
I do not.
7. Do you follow back?
8. Where is ________ post from?
Before asking please check the tags/caption underneath the original post, that will usually tell you some information about where it’s from.
9. How many followers do you have? How many blogs do you follow?
I get asked these questions a lot, so it won’t be answered unless you’re off anonymous and I can answer you privately.
10. Do you have a download link for ________?
When I get these types of questions I just Google it - something you can do too. One thing I will recommend is using torrents (you will need to download uTorrent software).
For all other answered questions please see the ask tag.